Qlik BI for David Tatishvili Medical Center
From November 2021 in one of the leading medical centers of Georgia, Bivision has implemented its product - BiMedical, the innovative and complex medical service analytics tool.
The Davit Tatishvili Health Center opened on Pekin Avenue in June 2019 and today it offers a full range of outpatient services in one space, including a state-of-the-art facility, a radiology department (MRI and MRI) and a rehabilitation center. It should be noted that the clinic was founded entirely with Georgian investment and today employs the number of staff is approximately 200 people.
According to the heads of the medical center, it is almost impossible to succeed in the 21st century without modern management systems. Which is why the choice was made on the solution of BiMedical business analytics tool.
Management team, always orienting on growth and development, well noticed the challenges in the process of reporting and analyzing medical facilities and saw the possibility of their complex solution with the help of BiMedical.
An additional benefit of choosing Bimedical, was the ability offered by Bivision's experienced team to control not only the quality of the clinic's services and finances, but also the quality of the data, reducing the risk of errors and omissions.
Within the framework of the project, an operational and financial model was introduced in Davit Tatishvili Health Center. We used the world leader Qlik BI (Business Intelligence) platform and it took us only 10 days to integrate!
After integrating Bimedical - the business analysis system of the medical institution, the analysis of current processes has been significantly simplified. In addition, the project made it possible to:
- Real-timevisualization of the main indicators of the clinic in one space;
- Accessibility to analytics from any mobile device;
- Analysis of revenues from various sources;
- Determine the demand for medical services and make a forecast;
- Analyze the workload of the device and find ways to use it effectively;
- Analyze and manage workload of medical staff;
- Analyze age and gender criterias of patients by different services;
- Simplify working process with banks and financial institutions;
- Fill in GAPs in services;
- Control and analyze the number of purchases and prices.